Saturday, July 17, 2010

It's been awhile...

I've been so busy designing, printing, etc. lately that I have neglected blogging for awhile! I also had the end of school, moving to a new classroom, summer school, and family vacation... BUT, I've got lots of new stuff to post, so keep checking and hopefully we'll be up to date in the next week or so :)
I couldn't decide where to start... so I decided to post about one of my favorite babies in the world. This year my friends started having babies! Alison and Josh asked me to do announcements for baby Aidan. LOVE that baby! We did postcards. 
The back is actually my favorite part I think... We used a photo of Aidan and put a little box for the "to" address. It looks like Aidan is looking at the address though! So adorable!
Thanks Ali, Josh, and Aidan! Love you guys :)
I just realized I never posted photos from their wedding invitations... be on the lookout for those too!

No comments:

Post a Comment