Here are some new things for me this year:
- New website. One of Mike’s many incredible talents is designing and building websites. With his help, my blog is getting updated and (as you can see), I have a real website! I was very tired of the look and design of my blog, which was part of the reason I stopped posting. Now I have no more excuses… except my own wedding planning I guess :) [The site is still being built, but please visit there... instead of here! It's much nicer looking :)]
- New page on Facebook. Go “like” it!
- New beautiful RING ON MY FINGER. My amazing fiance, Mike, and I got engaged in April, and now I get to plan my own wedding, and design my own save-the-dates, invitations, etc. etc.! It’s unbelievably exciting! We’re getting married in November, just 5 months away!
- New pricing structure for i do invitations. My sister, Maggie, helped me develop a standard system of pricing while she worked on getting her MBA. It’s been very helpful for me, and also for my clients!
- New car. I just got a 2012 Hyundai Tuscon. I love it!
- New designs. As I’ve worked with more and more couples, I’ve gotten the chance to do some really unique and beautiful projects. I’m excited to get to share them on this new site.