Thursday, February 03, 2011

Ali & Josh: invitations [finally]

Today as I was taking photos of some of my more recent designs, I realized I STILL never posted Ali and Josh's invitations. Obviously it's LONG overdue; I've posted their baby announcements months ago, and that little boy is turning 1 next month! Still, these invitations are some of my favorites and I wanted to post them! 

Ali and Josh met at Champagne Jewelers, where Ali worked. That's also where he proposed :) 
So, champagne was a natural and beautiful choice for a theme! 

Just like champagne, everything was sparkly and bubbly :)
I got to design a map for them! I was pretty happy with how it turned out :)


We also did coordinating programs.
They chose to include the story of how they met inside the program, which I think is adorable! I just love their story too :)
I love you Ali and Josh! (and baby Aidan of course!) It was an honor to be your "reader/stationer/calligrapher."

No comments:

Post a Comment