Thursday, February 03, 2011

I love Save-the-Dates!

Save-the-dates are still some of my favorite things to design. I just have so much freedom with the designs and I love mixing in pictures of cute, happy couples! Here are some of my more recent designs - I just love them! I especially like these because I know all these brides personally :)

First up, we have Jess and Jon. Jess' twin sister, Jen, was my roomie for three years! So, I got to spend a lot of time with Jess too :) I love these two!
 They chose to do a colored back for their postcards, and we included another adorable engagement photo watermarked in the background. LOVE IT!

Next, we have Jenna and Jeff (more J's!). Jenna is a good college friend of Maria, who is my best friend from forever. I've known Jenna for awhile, and I love her unique style! Jeff proposed during a photo shoot, so they included a photo of them actually getting engaged on their magnets! Adorable.

Now to Kacey and Keith (so many alliterative couples!). Kacey and I got our education degrees together at Truman. We both got to spend a fantastic summer in Kirksville teaching summer school :) I love their colors!
 I really love how we set up the text on the back. So fun!

And finally... Michelle and Tim (no alliteration here!). I met these two at Truman and I've had so much fun working with them on their wedding projects. Michelle and I were in Joanna's wedding together, and we recently planned her baby shower together! Goodness! Everyone is growing up.

With that, I'm done for the night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment