Friday, January 08, 2010

Joanna & Adam

One of my favorite friends, Joanna, married one of my favorite people, Adam, this past summer. Lucky me got to do the invitations, programs, favors, thank-yous - and be a bridesmaid. Being in KC with Jo before the wedding was one of my favorite times of the summer. These two are absolutely adorable and a perfect couple. 
Jo was my first client to do #10 sized invitations, and they turned out beautifully! We mounted them on purple Stardream (metallic) paper. 


We printed the response postcard, reception info, and directions to the church all on the same card. Then we perforated it so guests sent back the reply card and kept the directions and reception info. It's similar to what we did with Anna & Micah's, except the layout is different. They also had guests write in song requests on the reply card, which they then downloaded and put on an ipod that their "DJ" used. I love that idea! 




I had snow days yesterday AND today, so I'm getting caught up on designing and blogging!

1 comment: