Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Heather & Andrew

The past few months have been very exciting. I've begun my teaching career and I've started to get really busy with wedding invitation design - two things I love! Because of referrals from some wonderful people, like Ellen, I've begun to work with brides-to-be that I didn't know before! Because of Ellen, I've gotten to work with Heather and her fiance, Andrew. Their wedding at the Butterfly House will surely be beautiful! Here are some photos of their invitation suite. 


I love Tiffany blue.




On the back, we did a printed band that holds the RSVP postcard in place. It's a pretty way of making sure the enclosures don't slide around inside the envelope. 


Heather is in Nebraska right now... she hasn't even seen the final product in person yet. I'm excited for her to see them!





No comments:

Post a Comment