Monday, August 01, 2011

More seating boards.

Summer. I thought it would be my opportunity to finally catch up on blogging. What was I thinking?! Of course not! This summer I've been out of the country, city, and state more than I've been home. I've been designing, printing, and cutting invitations in the few free minutes that I have in STL. So the blog, (as usual I've started to notice) has gotten pushed to the bottom of the list. Right now I'm in New Jersey, hanging out with my grandparents, and I've got a few minutes, so here we go!

Seating boards. A fantastic way to let your guests know where to sit at the reception! I've been doing more and more of them and while there are similarities, each one is unique. Here are a couple I wanted to share!

Janine and Robert had a fall wedding and we used a copper foam board for the background.


Megan and Matt arranged theirs by table instead of alphabetical order. This way everyone can see who they're sitting with! We used all Stardream paper as well... so beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment