Thursday, December 09, 2010

Liz & Lucas: ceremony and reception details

Liz is a friend from Truman who contacted me about helping her out with programs and reception details. Her fantastic theme was peacock feathers - soooo pretty! We used metallic Stardream paper for everything, and I think it turned out beautifully. 
Some of these photos are borrowed from Liz and Lucas' wonderful photographer.

We did simple, single-sheet programs. 

A first for me... ribbon wands! Liz asked if I could help her out with them, and I was excited to try something new. She assembled them all with friends, but I got the beautiful ribbons and wands together. Guests waved them when the couple left the church.

Gorgeous place setting with the peacock feather, menu tucked into the napkin, and place card.  

I got to do another seating board. Love these!

Liz and Lucas, I so enjoyed working with you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment