Monday, November 23, 2009

Chelsea & Kevin

This summer I got to do the invitations for one of my best friends ever! She's the other half of raCHELsea and I love her so much. I was honored to do her save-the-dates, invitations, programs, favors, and thank-yous. Her theme was so bright and fun, just like her. The wedding was gorgeous and ridiculously fun!
The invitations. She chose a lot of color and a long style. Beautiful!



I loved the wording on the reply postcards. 


Chelsea's programs. It was an outdoor wedding so we assembled them like fans. 


She included a sweet note in memory of her Dad. 


Finally, we did postcard thank-yous with a photo from the wedding. The ceremony was at the this cross behind the K-Life house where they met and fell in love :), and this is the spot where Kevin proposed. 
Thanks Chels for letting me be so involved with your day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment