Saturday, November 28, 2009

Ellen: bridal shower and bachelorette party

My college roomie's best friend from home, Ellen, asked me to do all her wedding stationery, from save-the-dates to place cards. I had so much fun working with Ellen, and I'll post photos of her gorgeous things whenever I get them from Lisa Hessel (great choice, Ellen!). Ellen's wonderful sister, Katie, asked me to design the shower and bachelorette party invitations. I had so much fun with these!


Shower invitations that displayed the fall theme. 


The bachelorette party invitations showed how much Ellen loves DANCING! 


Thanks Ellen and Katie!

2 comments:

  1. no! thank YOU rachel!!

    you did an AMAZING job on all the invites (i got millions of compliments on them!)

    can't wait to work with you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bridal shower and bachelorette party!! It truly seems very enjoyable. I had just a brilliant idea for my own bachelorette party invitations. We are marrying soon at one of the wedding venues Los Angeles and for the bachelor bash I am going to book the most beautiful rooftop location. Do you have any ideas for that?

    ReplyDelete