Friday, November 13, 2009

Where to start?

I wanted to add photos to my blog in chronological order from my first designs to my most recent designs. Unfortunately I don't have nice photos of my earliest stuff yet, so I'm going to go ahead and add things as I get photos of them (not in order of when I actually made them). 
I cannot, however, think of a better way to start my blog than by posting pictures taken by the amazing Lisa Hessel. She is my absolute favorite photographer and I have had the privilege of designing invitations and/or programs in three weddings she has photographed. I basically tell everyone I know about her, so it's no coincidence that we've done some of the same weddings. I hope this pattern will continue! 
A special thank-you to Lisa for making me a CD of these files so I could post them :)


Jessie's scroll programs - in a fancy basket just as I envisioned them! I had some help from my BFF Maria Casaleggi with these programs. We're a great team!


A close-up of the program and the rings. How fantastic is Lisa? And how adorable is Jessie for choosing this quote?


No comments:

Post a Comment